We had Carter's 6 month appointment yesterday even though technically he is almost 7 mos. He is weighing in at 16 lbs 8 oz. and is 25 in. long. Which means he is 25 % for his weight and only 5 % for his height. Carter seems so big to us, but on the curve he is actually pretty small. He is getting so big though! And, sadly, he is now sitting up on his own. I am very sad he is already to that milestone. It really just seems like yesterday we were having him. I really love that he smiles the biggest smile at me every time he sees me. I love that Gage, Sierra, and Maddie can get him to laugh all the time for some of the silliest things. I also really love that he still lets me rock him to sleep almost every night. I really wish I could keep all of our kids little forever. I love them all so much. They are my life!!!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I guess my little guy is a chunk... he weighed 18 pounds 10 ounces at his 6 month appointment! I really can't believe how fast all of them are growing up... I just want time to slow down!
He is so cute! I'm glad the boys have been playing more because I get to see your other kids more often now too. Good job on the blog, I suck. I should hire you to keep me going!
Post a Comment