Monday, January 12, 2009

Catch Up

I know it has been forever since I last posted, but it has been pretty hectic for us these past four or five weeks. This past Tuesday Breed's Grandma Evelyn passed away from a variety of illnesses. So it was kind of a blessing that she passed, because her body couldn't really take anymore. Breed got to see a lot of family from his mom's side of the family that he hasn't got to see in a very long time, which was nice. Everything went well though! His Grandpa Elmer is doing good. We had him over for dinner tonight, and he was in really good spirits given the circumstances. You can tell he sure misses her.
I will be sure and update pics. Carter is now 6 months old. He is getting so big. Where does the time go? Nothing much has really changed with our other kids, maybe just their attitudes :)!
Well, catch ya later!

1 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Sorry to hear about Breed's Grandma, Sometimes it does seem like a blessing when they are so sick like that, though. I can't believe that our babies are already 6 months old! It is so sad! Oh and I tagged ya, so go to my blog to see the rules! I don't ever do these, but I thought I would try it!
Love, Stef