Thursday, September 11, 2008

Miss Maddie

Maddie doesn't have a whole lot that is new with her. She is just busy being her cute little self, and trying to be like her big sister. Her and Sierra are the best of friends; they truly do everything together.

Cute little Maddie.

Madison Rae

Our two beautiful girls!

2 comments:

Tiffany Morton said...

I bet your girls have so much fun together. That is nice that you have two of each so they always have each other! They are so cute! Are you guys finished with softball or do you have to play Monday again? We were bummed we had to forfeit on Thursday. I'll talk to you later!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Your girls are so cute you are so lucky that they have each other, I always wanted Ali to have a sister, but at least Ashton got a brother! Carter is getting so big it is crazy how fast they change, Grayson has started to smile now especially at his dad! talk to you later. you look great by the way.