Today was Sierra's very first day of pre-school. She only had to go for an hour today, because it was kind of an introduction day. She would not let me leave, though, so I had to stay there the whole time. After a while, she really started to warm up to everyone. I think she is going to have such a fun time there. She will start going twice a week for three hours a day. 



Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Sierra's First Day Of Pre-school
Posted by Lindsey at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Cute pics. Linds....
I can't believe the kids are getting so big and old... wow, we are getting old hu? It seems like PJ and Gage were just going to pre school hu? We were at Lagoon during Maddy's party. It seems like she was just born and now Carter is getting big already. Dang girl, I guess I won't ever catch up to you. Good job on the blog. It looks cute.
Hey Lindsey, I don't know how you have time to do so much on your blog, I really need to work on mine. Time really does fly, I can't believe that Grayson is 6 weeks old already!
Post a Comment