Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

On Saturday, Breed and I went to a Halloween party at the Elk's Lodge that a lot of our friends were hosting. We had such a blast. The party had a disco theme, so everyone got to dress up disco style! Breed was hilarious. He was getting his groove on the whole night, as was the majority of the people there. Here are just a few pics of the party!




Me and Breed


Me and Breed



Tanya and Nikki



Tanya posing.


Tanya and Pimp Daddy Jesse



Mr. Pimp Daddy himself. (Jesse)





Breed, Lindsey (me), Lacey, and Johnny



Matt and Katie Massey



Mark and Breed. I am not sure who the first guy is.


Lorrie and Rachel

Johnny, Issac, and Breed


Johnny, Issac, and Breed





1 comments:

Megan said...

Love the costumes! We were going to go but then we decided to just lay low and watch the UFC fights. Plus jory is so gay, when I asked him what he wanted to dress up like he said, "I think I'd make a hell of a cowboy".

I love Sierra's preschool pictures. She is so cute!