Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Soother

Carter is really a sweet baby, and he doesn't often get into bad moods. However, when he does it seems like we can not do anything to calm him. We recently noticed that whenever we would show him our fish tank, he would automatically quit crying and watch the fish. Tonight he was a little cranky so we set his swing up right in front of the fish tank so he could watch the fish swim. It worked like a charm, and he soon after fell asleep swinging. Thank goodness!!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

He must be thinking-- "those fish are so lucky. How I miss floating around in nice warm water with all those gurgly noises." It's sooo nice when you find something that calms them down.

Megan said...

I remember how I would put PJ in his swing and turn the vacumn on to calm him. He would fall right asleep. Funny hu? I sure had some clean floors!