Breed and I got to go and visit with Gage's teacher, Mrs. Henderson, tonight for parent teacher conference. I am very pleased to say that Gage is doing excellent in school. He is one of the top kids in his class academically, and is way above average in his NWEA testing. I am so proud of him. He does, however, have a very hard time sitting still and wants to play at times he shouldn't, but hey, what boys don't! Sometimes I feel bad for his teacher, but Mrs. Henderson totally gets him and tells me it's just a phase that he will grow out of at some point (we hope)! I think Gage can get a little bored sometimes though, because he can finish his assignments so fast, which is where I am sure the playing comes in. I am not going to worry to much, though, because I know he is doing great and that Mrs. Henderson can handle him.
I do, however, get to see first hand how Gage does in school. I am a room mother and I also go and help twice a month with centers in his class. I am very fortunate to have a husband with a flexible schedule to come and watch our other kids while I go and help. I really like to do this as much as I can, because before too long Gage will be out of elementary school and I won't be able to anymore. So, I really take advantage of it as much as I can.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Parent Teacher Conference
Posted by Lindsey at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment